Tomorrow the calls go out to the 5/3rd Road Warrior Finalists. I am scared out of my mind. Nervous, anxious and kinda flipping out. If my phone rings I need to interview on November 3rd for a final spot. I want my phone to ring because I want to run 15.5 miles. I have decided that even if I don't get a spot that I am going to train for the run. Crazy, I know.
Two of my girls ran the Children's Marathon in GR last weekend. My oldest ditched us to go to a fall party with Grandma. Aspen (7) and Chloe (5) ran the entire 1.2 miles. I was so proud. They even managed about a 10:44 pace. I have ever seen such determination on a 5 year olds face in my entire life.
I learned a few things this week:
- When taking Metamucil there is a huge difference between a tablespoon and a teaspoon.
- My girls have as much determination as their momma :o)
- I am addicted to Spice Oatmeal with diced apple and sugar free cool whip.
- Some people don't understand why I work so hard and never will. Wasting my breath is pointless.
- Without my husband's faith in me I don't know how far on this journey I would of made it.