Friday, March 6, 2009

I am going to be naked with a bodybugg!

I have had a rough week. I have been using calorie counter to track my calories and compare them to my WW points. Ummm, not a good idea. After a mild workout yesterday I left the gym feeling nauseous, thought I needed to eat. I decided to head to Meijer to pick up some groceries as I lost feeling in my left hand..odd but I kept going. After my third aisle I got light headed, my face started to tingle and I saw spots...I spent 20 minutes on the floor of the grocery store. I bottomed out my blood sugar. Not the brightest thing I have ever done but definitely one of the scariest. Thankfully an employee was fast with the OJ that I requested and the ony damage that was done was to my ego. So I am investing in a boddybugg to see what I am really burning. I think it is alot more than the BMR calculator says and I am just killing myself. I don't know what I am going to wear with the bugg because I just opened my spring wardrobe and nothing fits..it is all falling off. I am just going naked. I will surely scare small children because I look like I melted but whatever, it's cheaper than buying clothes every 6 weeks. HA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment