Monday, February 23, 2009

Damn Scale!

After a grueling week and a whole ass load of non scale victories the scale only moved 1 pound..1 freaking pound. I love how everyone says " oh it is a simple math equation..blah blah blah. Well guess what? I do that math every freakin' day and I maintain about a 1000 calorie deficit which should equal a 2 pound loss and I have by no means been averaging that. My patience is running thin with this. I got my Wii fit today so that will get me off my bum at night and I already work out 5-6 days a week at the gym so I guess I will just change things up a bit and see if that works..Ahh, I just want to scream and yell and cry and eat. I will probably do all but the latter. I know a loss is a loss but c'mon body..work with me here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment