Friday, February 20, 2009

Well that's just Wii Fitastic!

Can you guess what I just bought by the title of the blog post. Oh yes..a Wii Fit! I spend and hour a day at the gym and I guess I need more exercise. Not really, late night boredom sends me shopping online. It is a good thing I don't stay up late enough to be sucked into infomercials or I would be in my kitchen wearing a snugglie and using my magic bullet blender instead of typing. I had a victory at the gym today, between the elliptical and the treadmill I ran 3 miles in 40 minutes. I wish I could do all of it on the treadmill but my new shoes haven't arrived yet. I need special one's because I have retarded feet. I overpronate..just like me, I always over do everything. Appropriatly enough the shoes should be mine along with the Wii Fit around Fat Tuesday. Hmm, I guess I was planning well or the diet gods finally decided to cut me a break. Tip of the day: Do not wear a tight shirt to the gym when you have a size D chest...old mean flock to you like seagulls to fast food. Old Pervie Men..ewwww!

0 comments:

Post a Comment