Monday, May 18, 2009

139 Pounds..GONE!


I lost 3 pounds this week for a total of 139. I am thrilled beyond belief. Excited, determined and refreshed. Zyrtec is my friend. Allergies are under control and my muscles recieved a well deserved break.As I was riding my weight loss high I got a negative phone call, my buzz kill came in the form of someone disbelieving my weight loss and commitment to fitness. Yeah, screw them.
On an upside we went to visit my father-in-law last night and he was so shocked when he saw me. He hadn't seen me in about 3 months and was full of compliments. It's funny how the weight loss effects other people. It's my body and my journey but it really pulls out some peoples insecurities but it also shows you who is on your team. who really loved you but in the same breath are thrilled to see you healthy and happy.
Speaking of happy I got on my bike yesterday and we went or a quick 15 miles. Not far but it was fun and my head and chest were still complaining from my allergies. This weekend I would like to get in about 70-75 miles. CatEye bike computers came out with a new cycling computer that Pink for The Cure so naturally I had to have it. I guess now I can stop asking Jeramy how fast we are going and how much farther until we get there,LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment